Clean-up week coming soon
- Published: April 28, 2015
The annual village spring clean-up week will be held Monday–Friday, May 11–15. During clean-up week, large or hazardous items that are not normally picked up by waste collection may be disposed of. Regulations on what can and cannot be picked up are as follows:
• Glass — must be broken out of window frames, shower doors, storm doors, etc. by customer.
• Construction items — six cans of construction or two full hoppers is the limit.
• Freon containing units — freon must be removed from item by customer.
• Mattresses — must be marked and frame must be broken to indicate the presence of bed bugs.
Tires are not accepted. Brush can be picked up by local businesses ArborCare of Ohio, 767-5036, or Tim and Kim’s Trees, 207-0591. Working refrigerators may be sold by contacting Efficiency Smart at 1-877-889-3777.
For more information, visit http://www.co.greene.oh.us and click on “Environmental Services.”