Village Council Regular Meeting
- Published: July 7, 2016
Monday, July 11, 2016, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Minutes of June 13, 2016 Regular Meeting
• Conditional Use Application (PUD) – 375 W. North College Street – Brook Oberst, property owner, is requesting a variance to the setback requirements in the Littlewood Planned Unit Development. Parcel ID# F19000100040013200
• Conditional Use Application and Legel B Site Plan Review – Glass Farm – for a Solar Array Field (Residential B portion). Jerry De Boer representing AEP Energy has submitted a conditional use application for the purpose of developing a (private or public?) solar array field on land owned by the Village of Yellow Springs. Parcel ID #F19000100010008100
• Discussion of Pocket Neighborhoods Information
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
• Conditional Use Application (Accessory Uses) 1535 Xenia Avenue (B-2, General Business District). Antonio Avalos Limon, applicant. To allow outdoor patio seating in conjunction with a permitted restaurant, Dona Margarota’s. Parcel ID#F19000100060009900.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.