Village Council Regular Meeting
- Published: August 11, 2016
Village Council Regular Meeting
Monday, Aug. 15, 2016, 6 p.m., Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
SWEARING IN OF NEW BOARD AND COMMISSON MEMBERS
EXECUTIVE SESSION (6:00)
For the Purpose of the Discussion of Real Estate and the Discussion of Personnel Matters including the Potential Discipline or Training of Village Employees.
• Minutes of July 18, 2016 Regular Meeting
• Financials for July
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2016-14 (This Ordinance is currently Tabled) Repealing Section 1048.08 of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Section 1048.08
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-16 Approving a Temporary Construction Easement for the Purpose of Creating an Access Road to Construct the Water Plant and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2016-39 Accepting Transfer of the Land Known as the Center for Business and Education to the Village of Yellow Springs
• Reading of Resolution 2016-40 Accepting a Grant from the Army Corps of Engineers for Infrastructure Improvements to the Entrance of the Land Known as the Center for Business and Education
• Reading of Resolution 2016-41 Accepting the Annexation of 422.106 Acres of Land, More or Less, Located in Miami Township, Greene County, Ohio to the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio Pursuant to a Resolution of Consent by the Greene County Board of Commissioners, Green County, Ohio
• Reading of Resolution 2016-42 Authorizing the Village Manager to Submit a Grant to the Yellow Springs Community Foundation to Support the Cost of a Fiber Needs Assessment for the Village of Yellow Springs
• Reading of Resolution 2016-43 Authorizing the Village Manager to Designate the Authorized Representative and an Authorized Alternate Representative to Serve as the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio’s Representative on Various Committees of The Board of Trustees of American Municipal Power, Inc.
Utility Rate Discussion
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Sept. 6: Shook Report of Guaranteed Minimum Pricing
Community Development Funding
Sept. 19: Budget: General Fund
Oct. 3: Budget: Enterprise; Special Revenue and Capital Funds
Oct. 17: Budget: Workshop: Collective Budget and Revisions
Nov. 7: 2017 Budget
Nov. 21: First Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
Dec. 5: Second Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.