Village Council Regular Meeting
Virtual Meeting • Monday, Dec. 7, 2020, 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Sub. HB 197, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. The public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL COUNCIL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Anyone can observe the meeting via YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs), Facebook or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you would like to make a live statement or otherwise participate, please contact Judy Kintner (Clerk@yso.com or 937-767-9126) to arrange via the Zoom meeting platform. Please be advised that if you wish to participate, you MUST identify yourself and your contact information as it will be part of the public record created from the meeting. No unidentified statements or commentary from platforms other than Zoom will be read into the minutes of the meeting or responded to in real time. Council may establish reasonable uniform limitations on public participation, including time restrictions for comments.
CALL TO ORDER
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
CONSENT AGENDA (7:10 p.m.)
• Minutes of November 16, 2020 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:25 p.m.)
• First Reading of Ordinance 2020-37 Approving the 2021 Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs
• First Reading of Ordinance 2020-38 Prohibiting Engine Brake Use Within Village Limits in Chapters 634 and 440 of the Yellow Springs Code of Ordinances
• First Reading of Ordinance 2020-39 Approving a Fourth Quarter Supplemental Appropriation and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2020-50 Granting a One-Time Bonus to All Village Employees Commensurate with Employment Status
SPECIAL REPORTS (8:50 p.m.)
• Dog Park Update (Burns: 10 min.)
• Solar Canopy Project Proposal (Salmeron: 10 min.)
• Third Quarter Financials (Dillon: 5 min.)
OLD BUSINESS (9:15 p.m.)
• Update on Meaningful Action re: Anti-Racism and Justice (Housh: 10 min.)
• ATP Project Update
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS* (9:35 p.m.)
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance Approving the 2021 Budget for the Village of Yellow Springs
• Preliminary Goal Setting
• 2020 Year in Review
• Resolution re: Employee Wage Adjustment
* Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held as a virtual meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 21, 2020.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.