- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- E-edition ▶︎
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
Yellow Springs News senior supplement
YSHS Class of 2020
Each year, the News asks the students of the YSHS graduating class to write a few paragraphs about their experience growing up in Yellow Springs.
This year is obviously so dramatically different than previous ones, we wanted to know the students’ thoughts on the pandemic and their future, but also on their past experiences and history with the Village and its schools. We asked:
- How has your final year at YSHS been affected by the pandemic?
—Has it affected your relationship with friends and family? With the town?
- What are your plans after graduation? How do you think they have been affected by the current situation?
- What have you found most meaningful or valuable?
- What’s good about your YS experience; what would you change?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?