Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: October 27, 2010
Monday, Nov. 1, 2010, 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-18: Amending Sidewalk Policy
• First Reading of Ordinance #2010-20: Amending AMP Solar Power Purchase Agreement
• Reading of Resolution #2010-36: Adopting Comprehensive Plan for 2010
• Reading of Resolution #2010-40: Authorizing the Distribution of Flour and Sugar to Village Widows
• Reading of Resolution #2010-41: Authorizing an RFP for Sidewalk Repair
• Community Resources Presentation
• Water Testing Report (Ellis Jacobs and Joe Bates)
• Housing Needs Assessment Discussion
• Affordable Housing Initiative
• Green Space Funding
• 2011 Council Goals
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or [email protected] .