Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: February 15, 2013
Council Chamber, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
EXECUTIVE SESSION: 6:05 p.m.
• For Purpose of Selection of a Replacement Council Member. Regular Council Meeting will follow this one-hour session.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2013-03 Center for Business and Education ROW Acquisition (Education Village)
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-04 Center for Business and Education ROW Acquisition (Antioch University Midwest)
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-05 Permitting the Village Manager to Enter Into Financial Arrangement Retiring the Bryan Center Bond Debt
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-06 Permitting the Village Manager to Enter Into Financial Arrangement Retiring the Br yan Center Bond Debt Part II
• Reading of Ordinance 2013-07 Establishing an Arts Commission of Council
• Reading of Resolution 2013-05 Approving a Council Policy for Discretionary Funding of Projects in Concert with Non-Profit Organizations
• Reading of Resolution 2013-06 Authorizing Additional Funds for Purchase of a Bucket Truck
• Energy Board Annual Report
• Discussion re: Permitting One Non-Resident Member on Council Boards and Commissions when Space Permits (Planning Commission and BZA will be exempted from this discussion)
• For Purposes of Personnel—Annual Review
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change. Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must
arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents
may be left with the police dept., utility of•ce or the Clerk of Council’s
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.