Articles About Yellow Springs Exempted Village Schools Capital Endowment Fund
By Lauren HeatonAugust 15, 2013
After a tense school board meeting on Saturday, Aug. 3, called on Friday to resume a discussion that had been tabled at the previous Thursday’s meeting, the board voted unanimously to approve new contracts with raises for five of the district’s principals and program directors.
By Lauren HeatonFebruary 7, 2013
Yellow Springs schools are on the road toward change, and investigating other education models is one piece of the complex web of adjustments the district expects to make over the next eight years as part of its strategic plan.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs