Articles About cyclops fest
By Megan BachmanSeptember 11, 2012
Cyclops Fest, a celebration of handmade goods, returns to Yellow Springs this Saturday, Sept. 15, with over 80 vendors, live music and craft demos.
By Megan BachmanSeptember 19, 2011
Handmade craft vendors and far-flung visitors hung out on the Bryan Center front lawn on Saturday for the first Cyclops Festival, put on by local businesses Basho Apparel and Urban Handmade. See photos from the event.
By Megan BachmanSeptember 15, 2011
Do-it-yourself is the latest thing among the young and hip and will be on display at the first Cyclops Fest in Yellow Springs this weekend.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs