Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: November 26, 2014
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Dec. 1, 2014, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor
Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Budget Session: Entire Budget Review
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-25 Amending Section 1048.05 (a) of Chapter 1048 –Sewers and Sewage-of Part Ten – Streets, Utilities and Public Services Code – of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting in Lieu Thereof a New Section
1048.05 (a) – Service Charges
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-26 Amending Section 1060.06 Service Charges of Chapter 1060-Storage and Collection of Garbage and Other Services of Title Six-Other Public Services; of Part Ten-Streets, Utilities and Public Services of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio
• Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-28 Accepting Fourth Quarter 2014 Supplemental Appropriations and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Ordinance 2014-29 Accepting Annual Appropriations for 2015 and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2014-61 Approving a COLA Increase for Staff
• Reading of Resolution 2014-62 Approving a Contract with John Yung for the Position of Assistant Village Manager
Future Agenda Items
• Resolution 2014-60 Authorizing the Village Manager to Contract with XXX to Make Improvements to the Village Skatepark
• Second Reading/Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-29
• Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-30 Authorizing the Annual Transfer of Funds and Declaring an Emergency (12/15: One Read)
• Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2014-31Authorizing a Transfer from the General Fund to Fund #353 “the OPWC Round 25 Grant” and Declaring an Emergency (12/15: One Read)
• Ordinance 2014-27 Amending Personnel Policy Manual Regarding Part-Time Employee Health Benefits
• Legislation/Discussion re: Sidewalk Policy
• Cost Saving Proposals (1/5)
• Ordinance Amending Tap-In Fees
• Review of CEDA Agreement with Miami Township re: CBE (January)
• Streamlining Commission Language This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.