July 2, 2015
- Published: July 7, 2015
July 2, 2015
- John Eastman well dedication
The Dayton Art Institute honored John Eastman and his contribution to the arts community by dedicating its new well as The Eastman Well.
- Stylish hair, stylish clothing at Wildflower Boutique
Recently, Danyele Mershon reached her dream in downtown Yellow Springs with the opening of Wildflower Boutique and Salon, which she owns with her good friend Emily Anglemyer, a hair stylist.
- Rope rescue in Clifton Gorge
The Miami Township Fire-Rescue squad pulled a Centerville youth from the Clifton Gorge after she fell 30–60 feet into the “narrows” on Tuesday evening, June 23.
- Urban Gypsy for gypsy in us all
The tiny store, Urban Gypsy, is housed at 138 Dayton St., and it wasn’t easy to fit everything inside.
- Yellow Springs Resilience Network ramps up efforts
Yellow Springs Resilience Network hopes to insulate the village from the worst impacts of climate change.
- 40-year old John Bryan Community Pottery now nonprofit
John Bryan Community Pottery took a big step toward growing in the community by finally incorporating as a nonprofit organization.
- Miami Township budgets ambulance
The 2016 Miami Township tax budget includes funds for the purchase of a new ambulance and a command vehicle for the Miami Township Fire-Rescue squad.