Village Council Regular Meeting
- Published: September 1, 2016
Village Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2016 at 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
Swearing-In of Police Officer Alison Saurber
• Minutes of August 15, 2016 Regular Meeting
• Resolution 2016-46 Certifying Amounts and Rates for the 2017 Tax Year
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-17 Repealing Section 1262.08 “Specific Requirements” of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Section 1262.08 “Specific Requirements”: Adding Mobile Food Trucks to the I-1 and Correcting a Typographical Error
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-18 Repealing Section 1248.03 “Spatial Requirements” of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Section 1248.03 “Spatial Requirements”: Correcting an Erroneous Density Maximum of 14 Units Per Acre in R-B to a Maximum of 8 Units Per Acre in R-B
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-19 Repealing Section 1258.01 “District Uses” of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Section 1258.01 “District Uses”: Adding Mobile Food Trucks to the E-I Zoning District
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-20 Repealing Appendix: “Zoning Map” in Title Four “Zoning” of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Appendix: “Zoning Map”: Correcting a Typographical Error to List Educational Institution Correctly as E-I
• First Reading of Ordinance 2016-21 Approving Supplemental Appropriations for the Third Quarter of 2016
• Reading of Resolution 2016-45 Awarding a Fiber Needs Assessment Contract
• Reading of Resolution 2016-47 Approving a Contract with CMI for Utility Billing Software
• Reading of Resolution 2016-48 Approving a Settlement Agreement with Sergeant Watson
• Shook Report on Guaranteed Maximum Pricing
• Climate Action Report
• Draft RFP for Dayton Yellow Springs Road Utility Extension
• Community Development Funding
• Request for Authorization to Move Village Funds to Star Ohio from Star Plus
• Medical Marijuana Update from Solicitor
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
Sept. 19: Budget: General Fund; Resolution 2015-XX Authorizing the Village Manager to Solicit Requests for Proposals for the Completion of the Dayton-Yellow Springs Road Infrastructure Project; Resolution 2015-4XX Amending the Contract with Shook Construction for the Design/Build Water Plant to Reflect Guaranteed Maximum Price
Oct. 3: Budget: Enterprise; Special Revenue and Capital Funds; Marti Heide from Mike Turner’s Office re: Passports and Response to Heroin Epidemic
Oct. 17: Budget: Workshop: Collective Budget and Revisions
Nov. 7: 2017 Budget
Nov. 21: First Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
Dec. 5: Second Reading of 2017 Budget Ordinance/Emergency
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.