Yellow Springs Planning Commission
- Published: October 6, 2016
Monday, Oct. 10, 2016, 4:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Revision of Section 1224.01 – APPLICATION; FEE – regarding the fee for a Right-of Way Vacation application in the Village.
• Revision of Section 1248.03a DIMENSIONAL REQUIREMENTS: RESIDENTIAL DISTRICTS – regarding the regulation of side yard setbacks in R-A Low Density Residential District.
• Revision of Section 674.02 REMOVAL OF PLANTS AND WEEDS BY OWNER.
• Air Bed and Breakfast Establishments
• Review of the Pocket Neighborhood Ordinance
• Home, Inc. Multi-Family Rental Units
This is not a complete agenda
and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.