— Public Notice —
Village Council Regular Meeting
Virtual Meeting • Monday, April 6, 2020 at 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Sub. HB 197, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. No one will be in attendance at the Village Council Chambers, and the public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting. Access is available to the public via telephone, YouTube, and Facebook Live. Please contact the Clerk of Council (937-767-9126 or Clerk@vil.yellowsprings.oh.us) with any questions or concerns.
LINKS TO THE LIVE-STREAMED MEETING: Go to either YouTube or Facebook, and you will see “live meeting.” The link to the Zoom meeting will be there and clickable. Here is the permanent Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/3555457065 . You can also call in to the meeting at 929-205-6099 (id# 3555457065). You can also access this information at http://www.yso.com. You can email questions to PORourke@yso.com or phone them in via 937-767-3402.
CALL TO ORDER (7 p.m.)
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
• NOTE: The regularly scheduled Town Hall Meeting addressing Village responses to the COVID-19 situation will immediately follow Council Meeting.
CONSENT AGENDA (7:15 p.m.)
• Minutes of March 2, 2020 Regular Session
• Minutes of March 12, 2020 Emergency Meeting
• Minutes of March 16, 2020 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:30 p.m.)
• Repealing Section 1046.01 “Connection Fees” of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Section 1046.01 “Connection Fees” (Water)
• Reading of Resolution 2020-12 Approving Purchase of a Replacement Pump for the Waste Water Reclamation Facility
• Reading of Resolution 2020-13 Authorizing Transfer of the Revolving Loan Fund Monies to the Yellow Springs Development Corporation
• Discussion of the need to declare a State of Emergency in the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio
• Discussion of keeping public parking lots, parks and other areas open during COVID-19 crisis
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS*
• Millworks Request for Extension of Preliminary Development Plan
• Finance Department Quarterly Report
• Budget Recommendations in Light of Economic Downturn
• Supplemental Ordinance
• Storm Water Management Update
• Possibilities for Donation Line (Jeannamarie Cox
• Executive Session for the Purpose of Interviewing
• Solicitor Candidates
• Dog Park Plan Update (Burns/Lapedes)
• Report and Recommendations from Board/Commission Restructuring Committee
• End of Year Report: Human Relations Commission
• Comprehensive Land Use Plan Update (Sorrel)
• Treasurer’s Report
• Resolution Approving a Contract with XXX for Services as Village Solicitor
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7 p.m. on Monday April 20, 2020 in Council Chambers, John Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.