Village Council Agenda
- Published: August 31, 2022
— Public Notice —
Village Council Agenda
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Executive Session, 6 p.m. • Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
Anyone can observe the meeting via cable channel 5, YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs) or on Facebook. If you would like to make a live statement or otherwise participate virtually, please contact Judy Kintner (Clerk@yso.com or 937-767-9126) to arrange via the Zoom meeting platform.
THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO 6 P.M. ON THE DATE OF THE MEETING.
Please be advised that if you wish to participate, you MUST identify yourself and your contact information as it will be part of the public record created from the meeting. No unidentified statements or commentary or from platforms other than Zoom will be read into the minutes of the meeting or responded to in real time. Council may establish reasonable uniform limitations on public participation, including time restrictions for comments.
VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION WILL BE PERMITTED ONLY DURING LEGISLATION AND CITIZEN CONCERNS.
CALL TO ORDER
EXECUTIVE SESSION (6 p.m.)
• For the Discussion of the Employment of a Public Official
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
• Minutes of August 15, 2022 Regular Session
REVIEW OF AGENDA
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:15 p.m.)
• First Reading of Ordinance 2022-31 Establishing a Public Utility for Stormwater by Enacting New Chapter 1049 of the Village of Yellow Springs Codified Ordinances
• First Reading of Ordinance 2022-32 Approving Creation of a Utility Fund for Stormwater Capital Improvements
• Reading of Resolution 2022-56 Accepting Amounts and Rates as Determined by the Budget Commission and Authorizing the Necessary Tax Levies and Certifying them to the County Auditor
• Reading of Resolution 2022-57 Approving an MOU between the Yellow Springs Police Department and the Greene County Educational Services Center
CITIZEN CONCERNS (7:30 p.m.)
SPECIAL REPORTS (7:45 p.m.)
• Village Solar Project Options Update (Salmerón: 10 min.)
MANAGER’S REPORT (7:55 p.m.)
OLD BUSINESS (8:05 p.m.)
• Environmental Commission: Ellis Pond Proposal (10 min.)
• Finance Committee Ongoing Conversation: Inflation, Taxation and Affordability (10 min.)
NEW BUSINESS (8:25 p.m.)
• Funding Request for Porchfest (Salmerón: 5 min.)
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 19, 2022.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via email at email@example.com for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.