Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
- Published: October 5, 2022
— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, Oct. 11, 7 p.m. • Council Chambers
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of September 13, 2022 Regular Meeting
COUNCIL AND COMMITTEE REPORT
• Conditional Use Application – R-A, Low Density Residential District – Shirley Smith has submitted an application to operate a transient guest lodging establishment at 251 Whitehall Drive – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Uses. Greene County Parcel ID#: F19000100120005700
• Final Plat – R-B, Moderate Density Residential District – DDC Management of Miamisburg, OH has submitted an application for a final plat at 402 N Wright Street – Chapter 1226 Subdivision Regulations – Submission of and Action on Final Plats, consistent with the current zoning. Greene County Parcel ID#: F19000100020001600; F19000100020005600
• Millworks PUD Preliminary Plan
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 937-767-9126.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.