- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
Articles About New Year’s Eve Ball Drop
By Matt MindeJanuary 4, 2018
In spite of single-digit temperatures, 2018 received a fine Yellow Springs welcome of cheering crowds.
By Diane ChiddisterMay 11, 2017
Four months after the New Year’s Eve Ball Drop incident that an independent investigator described as “volatile and unsafe” due to police actions, the senior officer during the incident, RJ Hawley, is leaving the police department.
2020 LWV Voters Guide
The Ohio League of Women Voters 2020 Voters Guide is available in the Oct. 15 edition of the News, and also online. Click here to view.
Senior Center reopening halted
The Senior Center announced on Oct. 16 that it would halt its reopening, planned for Monday, Oct. 19, due to the elevation of Greene County to level 3, or “red,” by the Ohio Public Health Advisory System.
Support the News
Local anti-racist action discussions
COVID-19 Reader Questions
Openings, closings and reschedulings
From the print
- Lonya, larger than life
- New tiles at Women’s Park
- Tims vies for House seat; Lachman runs for judge
- Village seeks levy renewal
- COVID-19 update— For first time, Greene is ‘red’
- Village Comprehensive Land Use Plan— Parking, Glass Farm changes
- Yellow Springs Schools— Online instruction set to continue
- COVID-19 update— Cases rise in Greene County
- Senior Center to reopen Monday
- Voting begins for Nov. 3 election