- Published: April 21, 2023
- Board of Education | Treasurer talks taxes, facilities
At the April 13 regular meeting of the YS Board of Education, district Treasurer Jacob McGrath presented a detailed overview of the tax implications associated with updating the district’s school facilities.
- The Patterdale Hall Diaries | Far from the madding crowd
“Bit by bit I would like to lay out the make-up of Patterdale Hall, dwell on aspects of the property and maybe even meditate, or more likely ruminate, on what manner of fresh hell has befallen us each day.”
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs to present annual competition
Chamber Music in Yellow Springs will welcome the Canone Quartet and Trio Ondata as this year’s finalists in its 38th Annual Competition for Emerging Ensembles, 4 p.m. April 30, at First Presbyterian Church of Yellow Springs.
- Checking in with the new Little Art Theatre director
Despite the uncharted landscape that the COVID-19 pandemic has wrought on public entertainment venues, the Little Art wants the community to know: Your hometown theater is still here.
- ‘Sister Trillium’ group to recycle art supplies
Sister Trillium, a recently formed nonprofit started by local creators Zoe Bryant, Allison Paul and Marie Hertzler, seeks to extend the life of art supplies through collecting unused supplies and selling them at a discounted rate at the Yellow Springs Farmers’ Market.
- Rental e-scooters roll into Yellow Springs
This summer, Yellow Springs visitors and villagers will see more than just bikes and cars cruising down local roads. With the recent opening of YS Scooter, LLC, a fleet of 20 electric scooters have landed in town and are ready to be rented.
- Yellow Springs Habitat Community and Earth Day celebration set
The annual Yellow Springs Habitat Community and Earth Day celebration will be Sunday, April 23, 1:30–4:30 p.m., at the John Bryan Community Center.
Comments are closed for this article.