Articles About massive open online courses
By Diane ChiddisterJuly 19, 2018
Antioch University leaders recently announced significant staff cuts and programming changes at Antioch University Midwest, or AUM. While the school’s longstanding “place-based” programs will soon be eliminated, the school aims to ramp up its online and low-residency offerings.
By Lauren HeatonNovember 22, 2012
School these days doesn’t always involve a classroom of students or even a building to house them. But learning can still take place without place, over the cables and waves of the internet.
Guide to Yellow Springs
Previous issue’s stories
- Yellow Springs Schools — Holden addresses facilities
- Village Council—Local electricity mega-green
- Antioch College — Summer Institute series debuts
- Classroom climate — How do YSHS students learn?
- ‘Interrupted Motherhood’— The juggling act of single motherhood
- Antioch Reunion — Talking town-gown links
- Steve Bognar receives a ‘Welcome to the Academy’
From the print
Recent Blog Posts
- Behind the story
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Student Life
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs