Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: February 2, 2012
Village Council Meeting Agenda
Monday, Feb. 6, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.
Council room, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2012-02 Approving the Transfer and Sale of Land to MillWorks
• First Reading of Ordinance 2012-03 Village of Yellow Springs 2012 Budget
• Reading of Resolution 2012-05 Approving a 1.75% Wage Increase for Certain Village Employees
• Reading of Resolution 2012-10 Approving Dues for Membership in Business First
• Reading of Resolution 2012-11 Authorizing Submission of Grant Application to Safe Routes to Schools
• Annual Report from Energy Board
• Treasurer’s Report
• Council Review of LJB WWTP Upgrade Project Contract
• Request from YSAC for Bryan Center Office Space
• Request from YSAC for In-Kind Support from the Village
• Personnel Policy Manual Report
• Permanent Village Manager Search Process
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, [email protected] or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.