Articles About Holiday Festival
By Matt MindeDecember 19, 2013
Saturday afternoon’s holiday fest at the Glen Helen’s Vernet Ecological Center was buzzing with activity — and Santa!
By Susan GartnerDecember 11, 2008
Years from now, as they look back on the event, residents and visitors to Yellow Springs might not remember the exact date or year, but they’ll remember the time. 3:07 p.m. At least, that’s when the official kissing began.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs