Articles About YSCF
By Lauren HeatonApril 17, 2014
The three-heart logo that has stood for the Yellow Springs Community Foundation since 1974 represents its three pillars — the donors, the recipients and the beneficiaries: the people of Yellow Springs.
By Megan BachmanFebruary 13, 2014
The early careers of two Antioch College students were launched by their Miller Fellowships, during which they worked at local nonprofit organizations. In the program’s third year, 16 Antioch students are working 10 hours per week at one of 11 nonprofits.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs