Articles About dismissal
By Diane ChiddisterJuly 14, 2016
A newly hired police officer who sparked controversy in two recent village incidents by using what some saw as excessive force has been terminated from the police force.
By Lauren HeatonMarch 20, 2014
Greene County Sheriff Major Eric Spicer was relieved from his position with the department last week, according to Greene County Sheriff Gene Fischer this week.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs