Articles About land preservation
By Dylan Taylor-LehmanApril 21, 2016
The Tecumseh Land Trust, or TLT, is working to secure easements for 10 family farms within the year.
By Diane ChiddisterAugust 20, 2015
A nine-year effort to protect Glen Helen finally came to a successful conclusion last week, with the Glen now preserved as a wild place into perpetuity.
By Lauren HeatonMarch 8, 2012
Land preservationist Nancy Stranahan will give a talk on March 9 in the Glen about the efforts of her organization to preserve open spaces in southwest Ohio.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs