Articles About recession :: Page 2
By Diane ChiddisterDecember 18, 2008
A recent decline in enrollment at Antioch University McGregor has contributed to difficult contract negotiations between the school administration and its clerical staff union, according to several union representatives.
By YS News StaffOctober 16, 2008
The financial moorings in the U.S. might have wavered recently, but according to the leaders of several lending institutions with offices in Yellow Springs, there are still some stable ships out there who want to float you a deal.
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council ponders regulation of Yellow Springs Airbnbs
- Yellow Springs artists visit Greek refugee camp
- New alumni group raises friends, funds for Yellow Springs schools
- Herndon Gallery: Identity unmasked in ‘Schizomaica’
- Chamber Music in Yellow Springs 32nd Annual Competition
- YSHS production of ‘Oklahoma!’ has legs — about 90
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs