— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
Tuesday, February 11, 2019 at 7 p.m.
Council room, second floor, Bryan Community Center,
100 Dayton St., Yellow Springs, OH 45387
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of January 14, 2019 Regular Meeting
• Conditional Use Application – Akhilesh Nigam of Aahar India at 101 South Walnut Street in the B-1, Central Business District, has submitted a conditional use application for a mobile vending food truck, per Yellow Springs Zoning Ordinance Chapter 1250 Business Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Use Requirements and Section 1262.08 Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID # F19000100100005800.
• Conditional Use Application – Brett Henderson at 335 West Davis Street in the R-B, Moderate Density Residential District, has submitted a conditional use application for a Home Occupation to operate his solar installation business, per Yellow Springs Zoning Ordinance Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Use Requirements and Section 1262.08 Specific Requirements. Greene County Parcel ID # F19000100040005100.
• Conditional Use Application – Yellow Springs Home, Inc. has submitted a conditional use application for a Pocket Neighborhood Development at 1133 Xenia Avenue in the R-C, High Density Residential District, per Yellow Springs Zoning Ordinance Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1260 General Provisions, Chapter 1262 Conditional Use Requirements, Chapter 1264 Off-Street Parking and Loading, Chapter 1268 Site Plan Review, Chapter 1270 Landscaping and Planning Code Chapter 1226.06 Design Standards Greene County Parcel ID # F19000100070002700.
Text Amendments – The Village of Yellow Springs is applying for amendments to the General Offenses Code for Noise and to the Planning Code for Subdivision Regulations:
• Planning Code: Chapter 1226 Subdivision Regulations:
– Amend Section 1226.06 Design Standards – adding specific requirements for storm water management systems.
– Amend Section 1226.08 Construction of Public Improvements – adding a reference to the storm water management systems design standards.
• General Offenses Code: Chapter 634 Noise:
– Amend Section 634.01 Definitions.
– Amend Section 634.02 Powers, duties and qualifications of the noise control officers and administrator.
– Amend Section 634.03 Sound Measurement Procedures.
– Amend Section 634.05 Specific Prohibited Acts.
– Amend Section 634.07 Variance Conditions.
• Sandwich Board Signs
• Parking Minimums
• P&Z Annual Report to Council
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com
for more information.