— Public Notice —
Village Council Regular Meeting
Virtual Meeting • Monday, June 15 , 2020 at 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Sub. HB 197, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. No one will be in attendance at the Village Council Chambers, and the public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting. Access is available to the public via telephone, YouTube, and Facebook Live. Please contact the Clerk of Council (937-767-9126 or Clerk@vil.yellowsprings.oh.us) with any questions or concerns.
LINKS TO THE LIVE-STREAMED MEETING: Go to either YouTube or Facebook, and you will see “live meeting.” The link to the Zoom meeting will be there and clickable. Here is the permanent Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/3555457065 . You can also call in to the meeting at 929-205-6099 (id# 3555457065). You can also access this information at http://www.yso.com. You can email questions to PORourke@yso.com or phone them in via 937-767-3402.
CALL TO ORDER
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
CONSENT AGENDA (7:10 p.m.)
• Minutes of June 1, 2020 Regular Session
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:25 p.m.)
• Second Reading of Ordinance 2020-07 Approving the Right of Village Renters to “Pay to Stay”
• First Reading of Ordinance 2020-10 Authorizing the Cancellation of Utility Debt Owed to the Village of Yellow Springs Which Originates Prior to Calendar Year 2015
• Reading of Resolution 2020-20 Official and Issue Ballot-General Election-November 3, 2020 Proposed Tax Levy (Renewal) • Reading of Resolution 2020-21 Declaring Racism a Public Health Emergency
OLD BUSINESS (8 p.m.)
• Discussion of Current Village Finances (including Utility Update) and Budget Management (Salmeron: 10 min.)
• Transition to In-Person Meetings (Housh: 5 min.)
• Recommendation re: Landlord Responsibility Plan for Utility Non- Payment (Salmeron: 10 min.)
NEW BUSINESS (8:25 p.m.)
• Discussion of Mask Enforcement in the Village
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS* (9:05 p.m.)
• Possibilities for Donation Line (Jeannamarie Cox)
• Dog Park Plan Update (Burns/Lapedes)
• Report and Recommendations from Board/Commission Restructuring Committee
• Comprehensive Land Use Plan Update (Sorrel)
• Resolution Approving a Contract with XXX for Services as Village Solicitor
• Storm Water and Sanitary Line Update
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held as a virtual meeting at 7 p.m. on Monday, July 6, 2020.