Planning Commission • Public Hearing
- Published: March 31, 2021
— Public Notice —
Public Hearing • Planning Commission
YELLOW SPRINGS, OHIO
A PUBLIC HEARING WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY ON THIS PETITION BY THE VILLAGE OF YELLOW SPRINGS PLANNING COMMISSION ON:
DATE: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 TIME: 7 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that:
• Conditional Use Application – R-A, Low Density Residential District –Sarah Strong has submitted a conditional use application for a home occupation at256 Northwood Drive for use as an art studio and small group or one-on-one classes– Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Ch. 1262.08 Conditional Use – Specific Requirements Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100120009100
• Conditional Use Application and Site Plan Review – B-2, General Business District – 1435 Xenia Avenue – Bill Cacciolfi has submitted a conditional use and site plan review for a mixed use with primary use of automotive sales and shows and accessory uses of kayak rental service, mobile food vending, and sales of nonalcoholic beverages per Yellow Springs Zoning Ordinance Table 1250.02 Schedule of Uses – Business Districts, Table 1258.01 Schedule of Uses by District, Chapter 1262 Conditional Use Requirements, and Chapter 1268 Site Plan Review Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100060008600
• Cresco Labs – Site Plan Review – 1130 Springs Way – Village of Yellow Springs CBE/Commerce Park. Cresco Labs has submitted a site plan review for the purpose of expanding their medical marijuana cultivation and processing plant at 1130 Springs Way –Chapter 1268 Site Plan Review, Chapter 1254 PUD, Chapter 1252 Industrial Districts, Chapter 1256.03 Gateway Overlay District. Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100200000300
The Village of Yellow Springs seeks Planning Commission recommendations for amendments to the Zoning Code:
• Chapter 1262.08(e)(7) Conditional Use – Specific Requirements – Transient Guest Lodgings. Planning Commission may also discuss related Chapter 882 sections pertaining to Lodging Excise Tax in making such recommendations, pursuant to the Village of Yellow Springs Charter.
This notice provides you and every other interested party the opportunity to have input at the hearing. We will broadcast the public hearing “live” via our Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at: email@example.com, or at 937-767-9126.
You may also express your views in writing by providing a copy to the Clerk of Council for inclusion in the record of the hearing. Please submit your letter by no later than Thursday, April 8, 2021 for inclusion in the PC packet: however, all letters received any time prior to the hearing will be provided to Planning Commission members and the Zoning Administrator. The applications, as prepared by the petitioners, may be examined at the office of the Zoning Administrator on the 2nd floor of the Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street, Yellow Springs, Ohio 45387 or on the Village website at http://www.yso.com after Friday, April 9, 2021.
Questions regarding the applications, zoning code or procedures may be directed to the Zoning Administrator Denise Swinger, phone 937-767-1702 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denise Swinger, Zoning Administrator