Village Council Virtual Meeting
- Published: December 1, 2021
— Public Notice —
Village Council Virtual Meeting
Monday, December 6, 2021
Executive Session, 6 p.m. • Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Village Ordinance 2020-36, as reinstated by Resolution 2021-32, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. The public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL COUNCIL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Anyone can observe the meeting via YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs), Facebook or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to make a live statement or otherwise participate, please contact Judy Kintner (Clerk@yso.com or 937-767-9126) to arrange via the Zoom meeting platform. Please be advised that if you wish to participate, you MUST identify yourself and your contact information as it will be part of the public record created from the meeting. No unidentified statements or commentary or from platforms other than Zoom will be read into the minutes of the meeting or responded to in real time. Council may establish reasonable uniform limitations on public participation, including time restrictions for comments.
CALL TO ORDER
EXECUTIVE SESSION (6:00 p.m.)
• For the Purpose of Discussion of Employee Evaluations and Security Arrangements and Emergency Response Protocols.
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7:00 p.m.)
CONSENT AGENDA (7:15 p.m.)
• Minutes of November 15, 2021 Regular Session
• Minutes of November 11, 2021 Special Budget Session: Enterprise and Capital Funds
REVIEW OF AGENDA (7:20 p.m.)
PETITIONS/COMMUNICATIONS (7:25 p.m.)
• The Clerk will receive and file:
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:30 p.m.)
• Emergency Reading of Ordinance 2021-32 Recognizing Formal Dedication of Right of Way along Xenia Avenue by Replat of Property Previously in Public Use by Common Law Dedication and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2021-33 Village of Yellow Springs 2022 Budget and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2021-34 Approving Amendments to the Personnel Policy Manual and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2021-35 Rezoning 52.65 Acres of Property Located North of East Hyde Road and West of Spillan Road to Planned Unit Development Residential (PUD-R) and Amending the Zoning Map Thereby Approving the Preliminary Development Plan
CITIZEN CONCERNS (8:45 p.m.)
OLD BUSINESS (8:55 p.m.)
• Motion to Approve Third Quarter Financials.
NEW BUSINESS (8:56 p.m.)
• Request for Funding for Kwanzaa Activities
MANAGER’S REPORT (9 p.m.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS (9:10 p.m.)
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, December 20, 2021.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at email@example.com for more information.