Village Council Virtual Meeting | Monday, Feb. 7, 2022, at 6 p.m.
- Published: February 2, 2022
— Public Notice —
Village Council Virtual Meeting
Monday, Feb. 7, 2022, at 6 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Village Ordinance 2020-36, as reinstated by Resolution 2021–32, this meeting will be held as a remote meeting. The public is not permitted to access Council Chambers during the meeting.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ALL COUNCIL MEETINGS WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY.
Anyone can observe the meeting via YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs), Facebook or by contacting email@example.com. If you would like to make a live statement or otherwise participate, please contact Judy Kintner (Clerk@yso.com or 937-767-9126) to arrange via the Zoom meeting platform. Please be advised that if you wish to participate, you MUST identify yourself and your contact information as it will be part of the public record created from the meeting. No unidentified statements or commentary or from platforms other than Zoom will be read into the minutes of the meeting or responded to in real time. Council may establish
reasonable uniform limitations on public participation, including time restrictions for comments.
CALL TO ORDER
EXECUTIVE SESSION (6 p.m.)
• For the Purpose of Discussion of Potential Litigation.
ANNOUNCEMENTS (7 p.m.)
CONSENT AGENDA (7:20 p.m.)
• Minutes of January 10, 2022 Special Meeting: Work Session
• Minutes of January 18, 2022 Regular Session
REVIEW OF AGENDA (7:25 p.m.)
PETITIONS/COMMUNICATIONS (7:30 p.m.)
PUBLIC HEARINGS/LEGISLATION (7:40 p.m.)
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2022-02 Rezoning 52.65 Acres of Property Located North of East Hyde Road and West of Spillan Road to Planned Unit Development Residential (PUD-R) and Amending the Zoning Map Thereby Approving the Preliminary
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance 2022-03 Repealing Old Chapter 288 Arts and Culture Commission of Title Eight Boards and Commissions of Part Two Administration Code of the Codified Ordinances of the Village of Yellow Springs, Ohio and Enacting New Chapter 288 Public Arts and Culture Commission
• First Reading of Ordinance 2022-04 Approving a Then and Now for the First Quarter of 2022
• First Reading of Ordinance 2022-05 Approving a First Quarter Supplemental
• Reading of Resolution 2022-10 Approving Purchase of New Sludge Press
CITIZEN CONCERNS (8:40 p.m.)
SPECIAL REPORTS (8:50 p.m.)
• Treasurer Report (Kintner: 5 min.)
MANAGER’S REPORT (8:55 p.m.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS*
– ACC End of Year Report
– PC End of Year Report
– EC End of Year Report
– Ordinance Establishing a Street Capital Improvement Fund
– Ordinance Establishing a Stormwater Capital Improvement Fund
– Citizen Review Board Proposal Next Steps
– Personnel Policy Manual Work Session
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.