Village Council Agenda
- Published: July 13, 2022
— Public Notice —
Village Council Agenda
Monday, July 18, 2022
Executive Session, 6 p.m. • Regular Meeting, 7 p.m.
Anyone can observe the meeting via cable channel 5, YouTube (Community Access Yellow Springs) or on Facebook. If you would like to make a live statement or otherwise participate virtually, please contact Judy Kintner (Clerk@yso.com or 937-767-9126) to arrange via the Zoom meeting platform.
THIS MUST BE DONE PRIOR TO 6 P.M. ON THE DATE OF THE MEETING.
Please be advised that if you wish to participate, you MUST identify yourself and your contact information as it will be part of the public record created from the meeting. No unidentified statements or commentary or from platforms other than Zoom will be read into the minutes of the meeting or responded to in real time. Council may establish reasonable uniform limitations on public participation, including time restrictions for comments.
VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION WILL BE PERMITTED ONLY DURING LEGISLATION AND CITIZEN CONCERNS.
CALL TO ORDER
• For the Purpose of the Hiring of a Public Employee
SWEARINGS IN (7:00)
• Minutes of July 5, 2022 Regular Session
REVIEW OF AGENDA
• Reading of Resolution 2022-45 Approving an MOU with Agraria for CASP Services
• Reading of Resolution 2022-46 Approving a Use Policy for Municipal Broadband
• Reading of Resolution 2022-47 Authorizing the Village Manager to Negotiate a Contract with XXX for Legal Services
• Yellow Springs Equity (Hsu: 10 min.)
• Finance Committee Follow Up: Inflation, Taxation and Affordability (10 min.)
• Citizen Review Board (Brown: 5 min.)
• Storm Water Utility Discussion (Salmerón: 10 min.)
• 2023 Budget Schedule (Salmerón: 5 min.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS*
• August 15: –Ordinance Establishing a Storm Water Utility
– Little Miami River Economic Study (Hope Taft and Chris Barnett: 10 min.)
– Vendor Registration
– Budget Schedule
– Resolution Approving a Solid Waste Contract
– Vendor Registration Discussion
• September 6: – Ordinance Adjusting Solid Waste Rates
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, August 15, 2022.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 937-767-9126 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Comments are closed for this article.