- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
Articles About 2011 vote
By Megan BachmanNovember 17, 2011
Yellow Springers joined the majority of Ohioans in defeating the controversial anti-labor Issue 2, And while the majority of Ohioans supported Issue 3, a Tea Party-initiated effort to block health care reform, Yellow Springs voters said a strong no to that effort.
By Lauren HeatonNovember 3, 2011
Alex Bieri is a Clifton Village Council member, and this election year he is running unopposed for the position of mayor.
By Lauren HeatonOctober 27, 2011
Voting yes for Issue 2 will ratify SB 5 and stem the bargaining power of public employees; voting no will send SB 5 to the scrap heap.
Support the News
YS Board of Education
YS Development Corporation
YSDC will meet via Zoom on Tuesday, June 2 at 4:30 p.m. Please send an email to Lmabel@yahoo.com to get Zoom link.
COVID-19 Reader Questions
How to apply for unemployment
Openings, closings and reschedulings
- Varied views on mask rules
- Caution advised as stay-at-home restrictions lifted in Ohio
- Reopening restaurants: An interview with Dan Young
- Child care centers allowed to reopen on May 31
- Restaurants, bars and some personal care services to reopen
- A Yellow Springer’s experience getting stuck in Tunisia during the coronavirus outbreak
- Prisons hit hard by COVID-19
- Ohio’s new ‘stay safe’ order
- Village Council— Village projects revenue loss
- Yellow Springs Schools— No early end to academic year