Youth rec soccer registration open
- Published: August 28, 2013
Yellow Springs Soccer Inc’s youth recreational soccer season kicked off with a registration and clinic on Saturday, Aug. 24. Players are still being accepted, pending completion of player registration forms by parents or guardians. Contact the appropriate league coordinator listed below for further information. League play is held on the Morgan Fields, just north of the YSHS soccer and track complex and the corner of East Enon and Dayton-Yellow Springs roads, and is organized as follows:
• Gold Cup, ages 11–14: games are Friday evenings, 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. Contact Bill Hardman at 768-4140 or Lynn Hardman at 765-2379, or email [email protected].
• Silver Cup, ages 9–11: games are played Saturday mornngs, 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. Contact Angela Moore at 532-9347 or [email protected].
• Bronze Cup, ages 6–9: games are played Saturday mornings at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. Contact Bob Curley at 767-7070 or [email protected].
• Copper Cup, ages 4–6: games are played Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. No registration is necessary, and parents or guardians should be in attendance.