Articles About gifted education
By Lauren HeatonOctober 29, 2009
During an election forum at the Presbyterian Church on Sunday, Oct. 25, seven candidates for Yellow Springs school board shared their views on issues from improving student engagement to the impending change in school leadership.
By Brooke BryanOctober 8, 2009
One day last week a group of Mills Lawn sixth graders could be found in a classroom hanging around with scarecrows. Specifically, they were creating scarecrows from found objects, an activity they found to be not only crafty and fun, but an act of service and leadership.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs