Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: February 26, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015, 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2015-03 Vacating an Alley at the eastern edge of Marshall (at Livermore).
• First Reading of Ordinance 2015-04 Approving a Water Rate Increase
• Reading of Resolution 2015-08 Awarding the Loop Completion Project to GM Pipeline
• CAP Annual Report to Council OLD BUSINESS
• Utility Ordinance Policy Discussion
• Sidewalks Policy Discussion
• Board and Commission Roles and Responsibilities
• Goals Discussion NEW BUSINESS
• Selection of Retreat Dates, Location and Topics FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
• Marriage Equality Resolution (3-16)
• Joint Meeting of Miami Township Trustees and Council (3-30)
• Council Retreat
• Direction for Economic Sustainability Commission (AVM)
• Energy Board Report on Community Solar (4-20-15)
• John Courtney Report: Portfolio Analysis and Rate Study (5-4-15)
• 2016 Tax Budget (7-6-15)
• Bi-Annual Goal Review (July) This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at clerk@yso. com for more information.