Village Council Regular Meeting
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
CALL TO ORDER
EXECUTIVE SESSION(6:30 p.m.)
• For the purpose of the Discussion of the Potential Sale of Real Estate
• Police Chaplains: Rick Jones and Bill Randolph
• Robert Partida: Human Relations Commission
• Catherine Zimmerman: Environmental Commission
CONSENT AGENDA (7:15 p.m.)
• Minutes of January 6, 2020 Regular Session
• Minutes of January 15, 2020 Council Retreat
SPECIAL REPORTS (7:40 p.m.)
• Manager’s 2019 Report (Salmeron: 20 min.)
NEW BUSINESS (8:10 p.m.)
• Retreat Debrief (Housh: 10 min.)
• Council Board and Commission Assignments (10 min.)
• Discussion of Potential Sale of Village Renewable Energy Credits (Salmeron: 15 min.)
• Council Rules and Procedures (Housh: 15 min.)
FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS (9:20 p.m.)*
Feb. 3: • Resolution Approving Council Rules and Procedures
• Council 2020 Goals Discussion
• End of Year Reports: ESC and Planning Commission
Feb. 18: • End of Year Reports: Library Commission and HRC
March 2: • End of Year Reports: End of Year Reports: ACC
March 16: • End of Year Reports: EC
*Future Agenda items are noted for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
The next regular meeting of the Council of the Village of Yellow Springs will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, February 3, 2020 in Council Chambers, John Bryan Community Center, 100 Dayton Street.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police department, utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk of Council’s Office at 767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.