Children's Montessori Cooperative Section
By Megan BachmanOctober 16, 2014
It’s a school without teachers, a place where the children teach themselves. What sounds radical is a concept developed by Dr. Maria Montessori more than 100 years ago and now in use in more than 7,000 schools around the world.
By Diane ChiddisterAugust 1, 2013
S & G Artisan Distillery is closer to being approved for an increased tasting room at its production facility at MillWorks; the Village approved three variances allowing the Children’s Montessori Cooperative to operate a small preschool at 107 Tower Court.
School Board Meeting
The YSBoA will hold a special meeting on Thursday, March 21, 2019, at 8 a.m., in the John Graham Conference Room at Mills Lawn School.
Topic: Employment of McKinney/YSHS Principal.
Previous issue’s stories
- Abecedary by Mills Lawn first-graders inaugurates Gaunt award
- Launch party slated for ‘The Can Hand’— Local inventor shows can-do spirit
- As markets open, Cresco has room to grow
- YS School Board — Superintendent search begins
- Alyce Earl Jenkins— Recognized for service, teaching
- Decision pending — Meister won’t be fired
- Village Council — 62 seek Village Manager job
Past Issues & Archives
Recent Blog Posts
- Behind the story
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs