Village Council Meeting Agenda, 5/3
- Published: April 29, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
Council room, second floor
Bryan Community Center
This notice will appear in the Yellow Springs News on the Thursday preceding each scheduled Council meeting. If you have any questions, please drop in or call the Clerk of Council, 767-9126, daily, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of Ordinance #2010-08: Approving an Increase in Pool Fees for the 2010 Season
• First Reading of Ordinance #2010-09: AMP WASG 2012-2013 Non-Pool Purchases
• First Reading of Resolution #2010-20: Authorizing Bryan Center Roof Replacement Project
• Reading of Resolution #2010-21: Supporting the 2010-2011 Yellow Springs School Levy
• Library Commission Annual Report
• Neighborhood Gardens Update
• Fluoride Discussion: Next Steps (Cost of Alternative Sources of Fluoride; Suggestions for Panel Discussion)
• Northern Gateway Photos: Ed Amrhein
• Council Retreat
• Council Goals Calendar
• Street Closings: Bike Races May 21 and 22
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs Library.
Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 11 a.m. on the Thursday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126 or [email protected] .