I remember a few years ago, the street I’m currently living on having 3 basketball hoops within a single block. They are gone now but I’m noticing a lot more on my walks around town.
About 70 villagers came out yesterday to celebrate the opening of Yellow Springs’ first gay pride weekend.
Seeking our series?
A memorial service for Philip Harold Dawson will be held Wednesday, March 29, at Jackson Lytle and Lewis Funeral Home in Yellow Springs. Visitation will be held from noon to 1 p.m., with services beginning at 1 p.m. Burial will follow at Valley View Memory Gardens. A full obituary will appear in the March 30 issue of the News.
From the Print
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
view all Yellow Springs News videos
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- Villagers gather at Strawberry Fest for treats and tunes by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs