Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: August 15, 2013
Village Council Meeting Agenda for Monday, Aug. 19, 2013, 6:00 p.m.
Council Chamber, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
EXECUTIVE SESSION 6-7 p.m.
• To Consider the Dismissal, Discipline, or Demotion of a Public Employee.
• Reading of Resolution 2013-23 Approving a Contract for Preliminary Engineering for Rehabilitation
of the Water Treatment Plant.
• Community Resources Report on Activity at the CBE.
• Continuation of Zoning Code Hearing: Chapters 1274; 1276; 1278 and 1280.
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office. The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.