Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: March 2, 2014
Monday, Mar. 3, 2014
Council Chambers, second floor, Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting: (1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet
will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
• First Reading of Ordinance 2014-06 Approving a Water Rate Increase and Declaring an Emergency
• First Reading of Ordinance 2014-07 Adopting the 2014 Village of Yellow Springs Budget and Declaring an Emergency
• Reading of Resolution 2014-13 Adopting the Village Council Annual Goals for 2014
• Reading of Resolution 2014-14 Authorizing Then and Now Certificates for Purchase of Salt
• Community Access Panel Annual Report
• Water Sourcing Discussion
• E-Gov Proposal for yso.com Site
• For the purpose of Discussion of the Hiring of a Public Employee
• Second Reading and Public Hearing of 2014 Budget as Emergency
• Executive Session, Hiring of a Village Official (3-17-14)
• Ordinance 2014-03 Returning Easement #5 (Glen Helen) to the Village
• Planning Commission Annual Report
• Energy Board Annual Report
• Library Commission Annual Report
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community
Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration
by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.