Articles About alternative health :: Page 2
By Matt MindeDecember 27, 2012
Some see eyes as windows to the soul, while others, like local iridologist Eric Rodriguez, also see the iris as a window into the body, revealing a person’s health history, unhealthy habits and future illnesses.
By Sehvilla MannMarch 3, 2011
A group of 19 students sits cross-legged on purple mats in Sarah Lowe’s classroom at McKinney Middle School; they’ll be spending the next 50 minutes practicing yoga.
By Megan BachmanDecember 30, 2010
Marybeth Wolf and AmyCchavez will jointly run Bhakti House on East Herman Street, and focus on bodywork, botanicals and birth care.
Upcoming School Forum
Previous issue’s stories
- Village Council— New policing guidelines discussed
- School board— Vote clears way for potential land purchases
- Jennifer Rosengarten at Springfield Art Museum— Artist’s ‘exuberance’ in nature
- Communities rethink how to police
- David Carlson’s charges from New Years incident reduced
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs