Village Council Meeting Agenda
- Published: November 27, 2013
Monday, Dec. 2, 2013 7 p.m.
Council Chambers, second floor Bryan Community Center
Comments from the Public are welcomed at two different times during the course of the meeting:
(1) Comments on items not on the Agenda will be heard under Citizens Concerns, and (2) Comments on all items listed on the Agenda will be heard during Council’s consideration of said item. A Sign-In sheet will be made available on the small table at the rear of the Council Chambers. Please write your name and the topic you wish to discuss.
PUBLIC HEARINGS/ LEGISLATION
• First Reading of Ordinance 2013-22 Vacating an Alley Located Between E. South College and Marshall Streets
• First Reading of Ordinance 2013-27 Transferring Glen Forest Cemetery Property to Miami Township and Declaring an Emergency
• Hearing of Previously Tabled Resolution 2013-43 Retaining Services of Bond Counsel
• Reading of Resolution 2013-44 Retaining Services of Underwriter
• Reading of Resolution 2013-26 Regarding Check Signers
• Resolution 2013-47 In Support of the Purchase of Camp Greene by the Glen Helen Association
• Village Manager Search Process Report (Housh/Simms)
• Questions for McKee Group Forum on CBE
• Rules and Procedures of Village Council
• Rainbarrel Project (HRC) Discussion
• RCAP/LJB Plant Rehabilitation Report
• Ordinance 2013-22
This is not a complete agenda and is subject to change.
Materials relevant to this agenda are available in the John Bryan Community Center lobby and at the Yellow Springs library. Documents for consideration by Council must arrive by 10 a.m. on the Friday prior to Monday’s meeting. Documents may be left with the police dept., utility office or the Clerk of Council’s office.
The Council meeting is wheelchair accessible. Any person requiring a disability accommodation or having questions regarding this agenda should contact the Village Clerk’s Office at 767-9126, email@example.com or daily from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.