- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
By Audrey HackettDecember 7, 2017
When Hurricane Irma narrowly missed Puerto Rico in early September, Yellow Springs resident Sommer McGuire breathed a sigh of relief, then started worrying about relatives in Florida.
By Amy MagnusDecember 3, 2017
It is not we that pick the tree. The tree picks us.
By YS News Staff
The Greene County Public Library is circulating more than movies, music and books — library patrons can now check out telescopes using their library cards.
By YS News StaffDecember 1, 2017
From the print, November 16, 2017
By YS News Staff
From the print, November 23, 2017
2020 LWV Voters Guide
The Ohio League of Women Voters 2020 Voters Guide is available in the Oct. 15 edition of the News, and also online. Click here to view.
Senior Center reopening halted
The Senior Center announced on Oct. 16 that it would halt its reopening, planned for Monday, Oct. 19, due to the elevation of Greene County to level 3, or “red,” by the Ohio Public Health Advisory System.
Support the News
Local anti-racist action discussions
COVID-19 Reader Questions
Openings, closings and reschedulings
From the print
- Tims vies for House seat; Lachman runs for judge
- Village seeks levy renewal
- COVID-19 update— For first time, Greene is ‘red’
- Village Comprehensive Land Use Plan— Parking, Glass Farm changes
- Yellow Springs Schools— Online instruction set to continue
- COVID-19 update— Cases rise in Greene County
- Senior Center to reopen Monday
- Voting begins for Nov. 3 election
- Antioch University Midwest absorbed, building for sale
- Gary waves goodbye— Wavelength Salon & Spa closes after 27 years