- Published: April 28, 2021
- Miami Township— Old firehouse utility fees in dispute
There is a question about who is responsible for the utility fees after the YSDC announced the pending sale to Chappelle in December until the final closing in March. The YSDC thinks the Township is still responsible; the Township disagrees.
- Little Thunders— Decolonization isn’t a metaphor
“The people who created the original lies about the Indigenous, the colonists, aren’t alive any longer, but the system they left in place favors a few, and not for the benefit of the many — certainly not for the benefit of future generations.”
- From internment camps to Antioch
Antioch College was one of several hundred colleges and universities that offered to educate American citizens with Japanese heritage.
- Utility-scale solar firm applies for state permit
A Texas company looking to build a 1,500-acre, 175-megawatt solar power project in Greene County has applied for a permit.
Comments are closed for this article.