- Home ▼
- Subscribe ▼
- Advertise ▼
- Submissions ▼
- Calendars ▼
- Business Listings ▼
- Classifieds ▼
- Contact us
Articles About dismissal
By Diane ChiddisterJuly 14, 2016
A newly hired police officer who sparked controversy in two recent village incidents by using what some saw as excessive force has been terminated from the police force.
By Lauren HeatonMarch 20, 2014
Greene County Sheriff Major Eric Spicer was relieved from his position with the department last week, according to Greene County Sheriff Gene Fischer this week.
2020 LWV Voters Guide
The Ohio League of Women Voters 2020 Voters Guide is available in the Oct. 15 edition of the News, and also online. Click here to view.
Senior Center reopening halted
The Senior Center announced on Oct. 16 that it would halt its reopening, planned for Monday, Oct. 19, due to the elevation of Greene County to level 3, or “red,” by the Ohio Public Health Advisory System.
Support the News
Local anti-racist action discussions
COVID-19 Reader Questions
Openings, closings and reschedulings
From the print
- Tims vies for House seat; Lachman runs for judge
- Village seeks levy renewal
- COVID-19 update— For first time, Greene is ‘red’
- Village Comprehensive Land Use Plan— Parking, Glass Farm changes
- Yellow Springs Schools— Online instruction set to continue
- COVID-19 update— Cases rise in Greene County
- Senior Center to reopen Monday
- Voting begins for Nov. 3 election
- Antioch University Midwest absorbed, building for sale
- Gary waves goodbye— Wavelength Salon & Spa closes after 27 years