Articles About Christmas Bird Count
By Lauren HeatonJanuary 16, 2013
Glen Helen took part in the annual Christmas Bird Count over the Christmas holiday, and counters found that the frozen woods aren’t as quiet as they sometimes seem.
By Diane ChiddisterDecember 27, 2012
Glen Helen leaders seek volunteers for their annual Greene County Christmas Bird Count, to take place Saturday, Dec. 29, from 8 am to 2 p.m.
By Lauren HeatonDecember 12, 2011
Join the Glen’s efforts next weekend to count the birds of Yellow Springs.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs