Articles About Emporium Wines and the Underdog Cafe
By Sehvilla MannOctober 14, 2010
With a couple of old projects winding up and several new ones budding, local musician Carl Schumacher says he finds himself at the beginning of a “new creative cycle.” Interest is building in his recently-formed band New Schu, a “new configuration” of the previous Carl Schumacher Band.
By YS News StaffMarch 26, 2009
These News photos are available Copies of this and other photographs may be purchased from the News; please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone, between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Mon.–Fri.
Last Week’s stories
- Merrick brothers indicted— Death sentence a possibility
- Plans to expand mining in area cause concern
- Antioch Review, the little magazine, still big at 75
- Friends use art to confront illness
- An often fraught relationship is under scrutiny
- Beloved Community aim is inclusion
Seeking our series?
Guide to Yellow Springs
Search the YS News
Recent Blog Posts
Seeking something older?
- Peaceful gathering by Suzanne Szempruch
- BLOG — Participant, observer by Lauren Shows
- ‘Super’ projects on display at Mills Lawn Exhibition Night by Lauren Shows
- From the Print
- Higher Education
- News Notices
- Payment forms
- Students Around The World
- Village Life
- Village Schools
- Yellow Springs News Blogs