Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
- Published: May 4, 2022
— Public Notice —
PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
May 10, 2022, 7 p.m. • Virtual Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
REVIEW OF AGENDA
REVIEW OF MINUTES
• Minutes of April 12, 2022 Regular Meeting
• Mitzie Miller re: Zoning Reform Comments.
• Minor Subdivision – R-A, Low Density Residential District –Monica and Robert Hasek, property owners, has submitted an application for a minor subdivision (lot split) of 1540 President Street. – Chapter 1226.11 Minor Subdivision. Greene County Parcel ID # F19000100160004500
• Map Amendment – Request for Rezoning – Theodora Stephan is requesting an amendment to the Village of Yellow Springs Official Zoning District Map to rezone property at 110 East Center College Street from E-I, Educational District to R-C, High Density Residential District – Ch. 1280 Amendments and Rezoning, Chapter 1248 Residential Districts. Greene County Parcel ID #F19000100080037300
• Conditional Use Application – R-A, Low Density Residential District – Sarah Strong has submitted an application to operate a transient guest lodging establishment at 256 Northwood Drive – Chapter 1248 Residential Districts, Chapter 1262 Conditional Use. Greene County Parcel ID# F19000100120009100
The public hearing will be broadcast “live” via Channel 5 Community Access cable station, which is simultaneously shown on the Village’s “Community Access Yellow Springs” YouTube station. To join live to make a statement during the public hearing, contact the Council Clerk at email@example.com or at 937-767-9126.
The Village of Yellow Springs is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Any person requiring a disability accommodation should contact the Village Clerk Office at 937-767-9126 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.