- Published: July 7, 2022
- Perry League T-ball | T-ball sluggers find joy in the dirt
Although hitting, chasing and fielding baseballs are the primary activities for the participants, playing in the dirt ranks a close second.
- For the love of The Bard, the Shakespeare Reading Group returns
The Shakespeare Reading Group meets each Sunday at 1:30 p.m. at the Senior Center. New members and drop-ins are always welcome.
- Glen Helen secures funds to improve trail accessibility
The Glen now has an additional $750,000 in capital funds to use toward improving accessibility for people with limited mobility on trails.
- SCOTUS overturns Roe v. Wade, Yellow Springs responds
In a 6–3 decision, the Supreme Court of the United States has overturned Roe v. Wade, the 1973 decision that affirmed the right to an abortion.
- New state park breaks ground in Oldtown
Ohio Department of Natural Resources Director Mary Mertz and Gov. Mike DeWine announced on June 27 that the upcoming park, slated to be completed by 2024, will be named Great Council State Park.
- COVID Update | June 30, 2022
While the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on approved COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as 6 months, on Saturday, June 18, local families have reported difficulty finding a provider offering vaccinations for children younger than 3 years of age.
Comments are closed for this article.